9 Hot Spots for Cool Food
- Lorenzo’s Café on Mabel Lake Road serves up internationally inspired food, but it’s their local live entertainment that makes this place rock!
- There are 63 flavours of ice cream on the menu at Coneheads, located at Sutherlands!
- The Cliffs Bistro & Bakery – The aroma of house-baked bread greets you at the door – step inside, this is your stop for the best all day breakfast around!
- Hungry Jack’s – Burgers so big you’ll struggle just to wrap your mouth around them – but persevere…the flavour matches the size!
- Fortunes – This is your spot for quality pub fare with a rotating schedule of entertainment…UFC, live music, open mic nights, themed events and more!
- Country Coffee House – Where the locals go for fair trade coffee, homemade soup and a warm welcome to their day.
- Riverfront Pub – What do you get when you combine patios, live music, top-notch food and a riverfront setting? Only one of the best nights out you can imagine!
- Mabel Lake Farms Coffee Shop is the spot for everything blueberry including mouthwatering shakes and homemade blueberry pie!
- Little City Merchant brings a taste of Italy to Enderby! Enjoy live music, gelato & sorbetto, local and imported food, and mouthwatering sandwiches with fresh meat from the deli.
Hungry for ideas of where to eat? Here are just a few recommendations!
D&E Drive In
Step through the doors of the D&E Drive In and you’ll step back in time…to the 1950’s when rock ‘n roll ruled the day, and going to the hop was hip. You can’t miss the D&E at the corner of George (Hwy 97A) and Hubert – it’s the diner where Equine Rangers Mounted Patrol horses are often corralled out front. Order from the window or go inside for counter service; all your diner favourites are on the menu.
Try: The homemade pies – by the slice or order a whole pie to go, nothing beats old-fashioned baking.
Fisherman Direct Seafood
Buy ingredients to cook yourself or settle in to the roadhouse right next door for a feed of traditional fish ‘n chips… Located right on George Street in the heart of town, you can’t miss the little yellow restaurant with the great big sign declaring “BC’s Best Fish & Chips”
Try: The beer battered fish ‘n sweet potato chips – generous portions of both!
Kaze Japanese Restaurant
Tucked into the historic Coulter House on Belvedere Avenue is one of the most unexpected places you’ll ever find authentic Japanese fare…anywhere! Don’t let its off-the-beaten-path location keep you from coming, Kaze is legendary in these parts for serving the freshest and finest sushi around. It’s so good in fact, a loyal following cruises to town every summer on motorcycle, just to eat here!
Try: The Dynamite Roll (it’s just dyn-a-mite!) and the tempura combo keeps locals coming back again and again.
The Small Axe Bistro
Distinct decor and distinct flavor. The atmosphere at The Small Axe Bistro is only second to their amazing food. Located on on Cliff Avenue adjacent to the Jim Watt Heritage River Walk.
Try: The Taco Gambas De Coco – coconut encrusted shrimp, mango, and avocado – bet you can’t just have one!
Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!
Enderby is home to three pizzeria’s Cheecha’s, Sutherland’s, and Mel’s Mainstreet, each offering unique pizza varieties from poutine to ceaser and all your traditional favorites.