Top 7 Ways to Make an Event of Enderby!
- Every Friday is an event at the Open Air Farmer’s Market! Listen to local bands, shop for local produce, meet farmers and new friends!
- Oh Canada! Join our patriotic party and help us celebrate all things Canadian, July 1st
- Celebrate the Arts and creativity at our annual Enderby Arts Festival. Meet local artists, discover new works, invest in creative pursuits and find a treasure to take home
- Savour long summer days and warm summer nights, taking in the sounds of summer at Music by the River
- Clean, chop, cook, eat your way through the Grindrod Garlic Festival’s competitions
- Become a keeper of our river at the annual BC Rivers Day celebration along the shores of the Shuswap.
We love to celebrate around Enderby, no matter the season, no matter the reason! Enjoy a concert by the river, groove out on garlic, celebrate art in all its forms and let your patriotism show…just a few of the ways you can make an event of it in Enderby!
Arts Festival — July — Celebrate Creativity
Celebrate creativity in every form at the largest outdoor artisan market in the Okanagan-Shuswap during our annual Arts Festival. Free for everyone, it’s held each July, transforming downtown’s Cliff Avenue into an open-air gallery of visual, performing and culinary arts!
Canada Day Parade — July — Oh, Canada!
There’s nothing more traditional than a small town parade to help show off our national pride and if you’ve never experienced the magic of a small town party, then Enderby is the place to be July 1st for our annual celebration of the birth of our nation! It’s one big patriotic party and the whole town joins in on the fun.
Grindrod Garlic Festival — August — A Taste-filled Day
We’re proud of our agricultural roots and nowhere is that more evident than at our annual celebration of all things garlic, the Grindrod Garlic Festival. It’s a taste-filled day of music, art, food and competition…all to honour the garlic bud!
Music by the River — July-September — The Sounds of Summer
The river is the heart of our community; it’s where we play and where we gather. You can gather with us on select Sundays between July and September for Music by the River, a series of concerts along the Shuswap’s banks.